How to Stop Chronic, Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, Taking Medication, or Wearing Tape or a Brace...
Don't give up your active lifestyle because of problems that can be remedied. That is why we exist.
A Message From Dr. Jeanne Williams, PT, DPT, OCS, Owner & Founder Of Quest Health & Performance
If you have bad knees that hurt or ache, it’s tempting to believe that it’s “just something that comes with age,” “wear and tear,” or that it’s nothing and will go away on its own.
You’re not sure what’s causing the discomfort in your knees, but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
If this is happening to you, you are not alone; we hear stories like this all the time. Knee pain, especially runner’s knee, is THE most prevalent issues we see in our physical therapy facility.
And when it comes to living with knee pain, everyone we see wants to know the following answers:
- “Why is this happening to me?”
- “Why am I still suffering from knee pain, despite resting it and taking time off from training?”
- “Why does my knee hurt sometimes, but not all the time?”
- “Will I risk damaging my knee forever if I keep running on it with this pain?”
Does That Sound Like You?
Have You Ever Experienced Something Similar?
Perhaps you’re confused because you’ve been told conflicting information by various people. Maybe you believe you need to relax because you’ve been told that running or cycling aggravates knee pain or that you should perform ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s difficult to know what to do – and that’s only to prevent aggravating knee discomfort!
Because of this confusion, people frequently procrastinate and put off deciding what to do to get rid of their knee pain. Worse, many people simply accept it as “part of life” – as if it’s normal or “has” to be that way.
Is This How You Feel as Well?
If You Have Knee Pain, Here Are 7 More Reasons Why It May Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You expected it to go away independently, but it didn’t.
- You went to the doctor, who told you to rest and take painkillers, but the drugs did nothing but mask the pain, and as soon as they wore off, knee pain halted you in your tracks again.
- You just accepted it because a family member or friend told you that everyone suffers knee pain as they get older.
- You have previously sought assistance from other Healthcare Professionals or another Physical Therapist, but what they said or did didn’t really get you the results you wanted.
- You’ve tried things like knee braces, but they’ve done little to alleviate your pain.
- You thought resting would be a good idea because you were experiencing pain and swelling in your knee, but it still irritates you daily.
- You tried a couple of Youtube exercises, but they were painful to do and did little to ease your pain.
If any of these things have happened to you, we’d love to help you by encouraging you to schedule a call with one of our Physical Therapists in Knoxville, Tennessee to find out what we can do for you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things is a GOOD THING since knowing what doesn’t work brings you closer to discovering what does!
If you want to obtain some professional advice over the phone for free, click the link below to book a call with us. The phone call is free, and there is no need to make an appointment with us following the conversation. Our goal is to assist you in making the best decision about what to do next.
So Here’s the Next Question:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Quest Health & Performance Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain?”
Here are a few examples of what our Physical Therapy Team can accomplish with you:
Essentially, the Physical Therapy Team at Quest Health & Performance can assist you in returning to a life free of everyday bothersome and chronic knee pain.
If you want to know how much it costs – and what availability we have at our clinic – simply click the button below and fill out the short form: