Quest Health & Performance will be reopening for in-person services on May 1st! We can’t wait to see you again!
We’re ready to help endurance athletes (from beginners to pros) get rid of pain, improve fitness and go faster! (without being told to STOP training, take medication, or have surgery!)
We will be open for physical therapy sessions, bike fitting, video running analysis, coaching and fitness consultations.
We understand that not everyone is comfortable with venturing back out yet and we appreciate your concern for safety. Because of this, online video sessions (telehealth) are still an option that we will continue to utilize, even with in-person clinic hours resuming.
If you have an ache or pain issue that you’ve been wondering about, but are leery of going to see your doctor right now, our free consultations, in-person and via video, are still available and are a great option to keep you out of physician offices and the ER where you’re more likely to be exposed to germs!
As a healthcare facility, we will do all we can to provide you with exceptional care while protecting you to the best of our ability from COVID-19. Just like with the efforts for limiting the spread of the virus in our community, we ask that you help us help you!
We will be contacting current clients for rescheduling of your appointments the week of April 27th. If you would like to talk to us about starting to work with us, please call or text us at 865-409-1782 or email email@example.com so we can figure out how to best help you get back to what you love!
New protocols that we will be adopting until otherwise noted include:
- We’ll be wearing masks and ask that you do the same. If you do not have a mask, we will have a small supply of cloth masks available for use during your visit.
- Sessions are available by appointment only. This is not new, but all therapy sessions will remain 1-on-1 care with only a single provider involved in your care and in a private treatment space.
- We ask that you attend your session alone, unless it is for a minor, in which case a single parent or guardian is allowed.
- Two restrooms are available beside the office. We ask that upon entering the facility that you please wash your hands with soap and water.
- Extra time will be allotted between client visits to allow for disinfecting of all contact surfaces in the treatment room. Extra cleaning and disinfecting of shared common areas and contact surfaces will also be occurring throughout the facility.
- Existing fabric covered chairs in our office will be temporarily replaced with folding chairs that can be disinfected easily.
- To limit the number of people in the lobby at any given time due to the other trainers who utilize the gym area, we ask that you text upon your arrival for your appointment and wait in your vehicle until you receive a response to enter. This will insure the treatment space is cleaned and safe for your arrival.
- Within 24 hours of each of your sessions, you will receive a message with screening questions to answer so we can help minimize risk to everyone who may utilize our services.
- We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have recently been around someone who is sick.
- For our bike fit clients, we regret that masks are part of the recommendations, but the intensity of riding during the fit hopefully will not make it too uncomfortable. We also will not be utilizing the fan in the room due to the risk of aerosol spread of respiratory particles. If weather permits, we can perform bike fits outside to allow for better ventilation and “possibly” cooler temperatures.
- We ask that bike fit clients thoroughly wipe down your bike prior to arriving for your fit session. Use of a simple household cleaner and/or degreaser is acceptable.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition during this process.
If you have any questions or concerns prior to coming in for a session, or at any time, please don’t hesitate to call or text us at 865-409-1782 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon!